Off-grid, renewable hybrid power supply for the resources sector
2.0 MW Expansion - Northern Star, Carosue Dam - Completed February 2022
- Expansion brings the solar farms capacity up from 3.3MW to 5.3MW. Site total now at 6.3MW.
- Completed in under 3 weeks on site.
- Anticipated additional CO2 abatement of 2,073 T CO2e per year. Site total now 6,686 T CO2e per year.
- Expected additional production of 3,257 MWh per year. Site total now 10,480 MWh per year.
3.3 MW - Northern Star, Carosue Dam - Completed Aug 2021
- Anticipated CO2 abatement of 3,548T CO2e per annum
- Expected production of 5,576 MWh per year
1 MW - Northern Star, Carosue Dam - Completed Jan 2020
- The fasted deployed megawatt-scale solar project on a mine site, worldwide
- Anticipated CO2 abatement of 1,065T CO2e per annum
- Expected production of 1,647 MWh per year